Friday 6 January 2012

Happy (belated) New Year!!

vest - newlook
Shorts - Matalan
cardigan - Next
Sunglasses - Tenerife

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! I know I'm a little late with this but i haven't actually been around for a week now! I went to Tenerife with my family for a little holiday, and we were there during New Years! I had a great holiday, the temperature was beautiful (around 25 degrees Celsius most days), the beach and the pools were great and it was just like having a break from the same old routines which i have everyday! It was really great, the only down side was that I still had to revise for my upcoming exam which I have next week ( which I should be revising for now!). But I should have a couple of upcoming posts to do with my holiday!!

Other than that I just want to say a massive HELLO to all my lovely followers, I came back to find that I've got 32 followers now, which I'm really happy about! I'm so glad people enjoy reading my posts! Plus, I love reading all the lovely comments people leave behind on my posts!! I've read them all, but I still haven't had a chance to reply back, so I shall be doing that soon!

I hope everyone is well x

7 comments:

Roseanne said...

Hey!
Happy New Year!
Hope you had an amazing time in Tenerife.
Good to know you appreciate us and I enjoy reading your posts.
See more of you soon and goodluck on your exams!
x

Nuellasource said...

Happy new year!! i love your outfit especially the shorts :)

Olivia Noel said...

I love that cardigan <3

Unknown said...

hope you had an excellent new year! :)

chlo @chlowitty blogs
having a little giveaway too!

Gavina said...

You look gorgeous! So jealous you spent New Years there, better than the horrible winds here!

Chelsea Jade said...

Love your shorts!Hope you had a lovely holiday! :)


Chelsea x
http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous outfit! You look great. I cannot wait for summer now. Those shorts are to die for and I think you're really pretty.