Thursday 29 March 2012

New In | Boat Shoes

Shoes - Dorothy Perkins £23

I. Am. In. Love. I bought these beauties the other day in Dorothy Perkins. Now they obviously aren't real boat shoes, but they are in the style of boat shoes and I just love them so much! They came in the colour navy and an awful lime green colour, so obviously I had to get the blue ones. the first picture shows the true colour of them. I actually had a left over voucher with £8 on it, so in the end I only spent £15 on these which in my opinion is amazing!

x


8 comments:

Addie said...

i love the shoes! i am suprised that dorothy perkins actually sell the look alikes, i definately tink that is colour would have been better than the green,

rockin-in-heels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

For £15 those are pretty sweet! Also navy all the way! :D

Gavina said...

They are so cute and inexpensive too! I have a pair of Dorothy Perkins flats that I've had for over 3 years now and they're still going strong so their shoes last really well!

emmerliejay said...

These are really cute! £15 is a bargain too :D x

Sher said...

I've just nominated you for an award!

Also feel free to enter my blog give away! x

..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

NRC♥ said...

Ooh i like the style too
Following

NRC ♥

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I genuinely would have bought them just for the cool insides haha-loving the stars! These will be perfect summer staple shoes + good choice with the chic navy...lime green sounds way too gaudy;) Xxx

Coco Bates said...

I looove the color of the shoes. That color blue is very pretty!

xoxo,
Coco
http://flowersofyangita.blogspot.com/