Saturday 23 June 2012

Levi

Jumper - H&M
Shorts - H&M
Tights - BHS
Necklace - Ebay
Levi Jacket - Ebay

Hey everyone, I finally have an outfit post up :) I seem to be disliking the majority of my wardrobe so i haven't been posting any outfit posts which I'm sorry about! I literally just want to buy a whole new wardrobe and start a-fresh but with limited cash and not a job in sight, that's pretty much impossible unless I won the lottery or something! 

Anyway, meet the new addition to my wardrobe!! I bought this light washed over sized Levi jacket from Ebay for just £14.99, I was ecstatic when I won the bid. Its literally perfect, I love it sooo much. My other one was way too fitted and the wash was darker and I wasn't too keen on it, but I'm happy I have this one now, and best of all it has pockets! I'm not sure whether I'll keep or sell the other one just yet, I'm still thinking about it!

I'm going to flop onto my sofa in a minute to watch the live stream of Hackney Weekend on TV. I'm honestly sooo jealous of everyone who is there, the artists are all sooo good. At least I have Wireless Festival to look forward to next weekend :D I don't know what to wear though, hopefully it doesn't rain! 


p.s. leave me your tumblr links in the comments, i need more people to follow :) 

x



17 comments:

Gavina said...

I love this outfit, the colours are lovely and your hair is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Really like those shorts! You look lovely ☺ X

Anonymous said...

You look lovely, your hair as well! x

L said...

Love this outfit! Yay, you've now joined the oversized denim jacket club! x

glam gwen said...

you have such great style! and that jacket was such a bargain and so nice, i'm jealous aha

allie said...

I love your style! those shorts are so cute.

wanna follow each other?

Tomilola Vanna said...

Awww! You have your hair done! You look super pretty! xx

Naomi. said...

Love the outfit!

Olivia Noel said...

I love those shorts <3

Anonymous said...

very nice outfit:)

Addie said...

the whole outfit is really nice, i am so jealous of your jacket it looks sooo nice, i am definately going to raid ebay for one now,
i love your look, and your hair is really nice, have fun at the wireless festival (i am so jealous)

Femke. said...

cool! love the denim jacket!!

xofemke.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i adore this <3

VINTAGEDOLLRIS said...

love it! & what hair is that?

Hélie said...

I love your outfit so much! :) The short is really great!

Trudy Danso said...

Awesome outfit girl!


-True

GrandyXO said...

LOVE this outfit the shorts are gorge love the different colours, and Love the oversized Levi jacket the whole outfit! and I had a necklace like that but I lost the Cross when I was at a Mindless Concert Haha was worth it though Amazing look dear Love your blog definately following! xox

yOhSoFashionxo