Monday 13 August 2012

Turkey #1

On the plane/My Little brother looking out
This little shop had cute lamps hanging off the ceiling

LONG TIME NO SPEAK RIGHT? How is everyone? Sorry for my long absence and my irregular posts, I haven't really been too inspired in the blog department (as well as the youtube department) recently. I have like no nice clothes to showcase in OOTD's and i just feel like I'm really boring, and i don't want to write boring moany posts, so instead i just decided to take a break.

As some of you may know if you follow me on twitter or instagram (@ifeojo) I recently went on holiday to TURKEY! I stayed there with my family for a week and it was amazing! It was ridiculously hot everyday, and the people there were so lovely (except you should be warned that the men there can be really pervy! I'm talking about 30 to 40 year olds constantly approaching you or looking at you hehe). I stayed in the most amazing resort in Kusadasi which had a golf course, spa, a mini aqua park and lots of pools and activities you could get involved in. Our resort was on top of a mountain which was quite nice as the views were amazing anywhere you went. As you can see the sunsets were marvellous, I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!

 In town there are SO many stores with fake designer bags, shoes, clothes ect except the fakes look exactly like the real thing! I bought a Ralph Lauren polo for about  30 Lira which is about £15 which is amazing! Now I think about it I wish I bought a lot more, I really want a designer bag but I'll just have to wait until the next time I venture there.

I did a mini vlog thing while in turkey, so if you would like to watch, here you go:


x

5 comments:

Gavina said...

Beautful views! I've been told by friends about the fake designer stuff and pervy men haha! Glad you had a lovely time :)

Sia said...

You make me miss it so much

Mollie said...

Thanks for the lovely comment, the trip was amazing! Your trip to Turkey looks gorgeous too, the lanterns are so beautiful xx

Satin and Souffles said...

Fab photos! I love Turkey xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Loretta said...

beautiful photographs hun. x

-LORETTA
www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com