Friday 1 February 2013

Men's Flannel

Shirt - H&M Mens  |  Jeans - Newlook  |  Leather Jacket - Primark  |  Boots - Missguided

Hey everyone, how has your week been? Happy first day of the month!!  In this outfit I'm actually wearing a men's shirt which was bought from H&M! I've noticed that I tend to prefer wearing men's clothing around the colder months, especially jumpers as they are so comfy and oversized.

I've been thinking recently that I've been blogging for a bit over a year now, and I've been making youtube videos for about 3 years now which is crazy. I've grown quite a bit over the years (not in height), but I think I want to go a step further and buy a better quality camera to improve my pictures and videos! I've started saving my money already and I'm going to put quite a few things on eBay to raise some money, but I'm not sure on what kind of camera to get! DSLR's look great and take great pictures and videos, but they are such huge things so I was thinking of getting a digital interchangeable lens camera which is compact but still has great picture quality, I'm not sure on how good the video quality is though. 

It's so difficult deciding on things like this, so i might have to physically go into a store to weigh out my options. Your opinions are welcome as well, I need all the help I can get!

x


FOLLOW ME ON :

twitter •  tumblr  • instagram | @ifeojo


5 comments:

Olivia Noel said...

I love the booties :)

Alethia said...

Loved the colour of the shirt :) I recommend the Canon 600d, amazing picture and video quality! It's a bit on the pricey side but ohh so worth it if you want to upgrade the quality. I neeed it in my life, haha X

Demilade said...

love your boots,they're so edgy x

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gabriele G said...

cool outfit!