Sunday 3 March 2013

Black&White

Shirt - H&M  |  Jeans - Newlook  |  Belt - Newlook  |  Jacket - Primark  |  Rings - Topshop + H&M  | Nail Polish - Barry M in Lychee

Remember me? I'd be surprised if you did! What have i been up to during this absence from my blog?

- I've been going to sixth form (it's major stress)
- I've been revising and doing non stop school work
- I went to Portugal for a week (nice to get out of the cold British weather)
- I've been stalking people's 'London Fashion Week' blogposts 
- Reading books
- Sleeping when i can
- Buying some spring items

Not exactly the most interesting of lives, but I'm getting through it! 

I find that the monochrome trend fits perfectly for me seeing as the majority of the time I'm wearing black, white or different shades of the two colours!! I'm really excited to buy some spotty tops which fit right into the trend from Topshop! While we're on the subject of Topshop, how good are their collection this season! I really just want to buy everything from in there, but I've put myself on a mini spending ban so i can buy a new camera (yay) so hopefully I won't be buying anything soon!


Anyway, I hope to post soon, and i hope you have a fantastic week ahead! 
I'm praying that since its the beginning of march, hopefully the sun will show its face ASAP!


twitter •  tumblr  • instagram | @ifeojo


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3139668/?claim=drd4m7fxmkg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

16 comments:

Demilade said...

love your monochrome look,so cute. i would love to go to Portugal. x

Olivia Noel said...

I love your nails and you accessories! xx

L said...

Love the outfit, nice to see you back! Hope sixthform is going well. I believe it's results day next week so all the best!!! X

Gavina said...

Did a happy dance when I saw you had posted. Looking beautiful as ever and yes I'll be loving monochrome too! With a touch of neon.

Tia Aaliyah said...

Nice outfit!
I understand the sixth form stress!

SWK said...

Your gold jewelry is pretty! Love the little details it adds to your overall look.

Anonymous said...

I agree, topshop are killing it right now. Great take on the monochrome trend, its definitely something I want to try out soon x

K.C said...

Your shirt is so cute. And I love your hair; great look!

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit!

www.sittingwitty.blogspot.co.uk

mide coker said...

Love the rings!

www.midecoker.blogspot.com

Claudia Finn said...

I Love your rings x
cute look hun
http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
Claudia xx

GeorginaGoodman said...

i love monochrome!!

http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

Unknown said...

loving the rings

Unknown said...

Loving your look!
Maybe we can follow each other~
http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

Dilan Dilir said...

I LOVE your hair and your outfit is amazing :D

That Girl; Saadiya said...

Love this look and rings - so simple! :)
Saadiya x

www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com