Sunday 8 September 2013

ORLANDO FLORIDA


Beautiful sunset taken while driving down the highway // had an obsession with choc chip waffles //  made some best friends (aren't the croc heads cute!) // some flamingos I saw at Seaworld // chillin by the pool // had the nicest teriyaki chicken at the mall // visited universal studios which was amazing // taking pictures in the bathroom // the nicest bathroom I've ever seen 

Hey guys I'm back from holiday! It's been exactly a week now that I've been back from the states, and I miss it so so much. I snapped lots of pictures while I was out so i decided to share some with you so you guys can have a little glimpse into my holiday!

I stayed out in Orlando Florida for two weeks, the weather was beautiful apart from the occasional thunder/lightning storms that occurred for 5 minutes and then stopped. I shopped lots at malls and outlets, I went to water parks, theme parks and just generally soaked up the sun while I was there.

But now its back to school ... queue sarcastic cheer... back to reality, back to hard work. The holidays are just not long enough!



x



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, glad you had fun! I need to get myself to Florida (USA , in general) ASAP! Looks like so much fun!
I'm a new follower! Absolutely love your blog and Youtube channel! :)

I'd love you to check out my blog as well!

ohsospontaneous@blogspot.co.uk

Remi :) x

L said...

You and your sister are so gorgeous! Serious envy over here.. Looks like you had an awesome time in Orlando. The hotel you stayed at is soooo nice omgosh, I would'nt even want to leave! x