Sunday 3 November 2013

UPDATE || M.I.A


Hello Strangers, do you remember me?
It seems like my last posts have had this same or very similar start as I always seem to just disappear off the face of the earth for a while.

Its been a good 3 months now that I haven't posted, and in my opinion there is a very good reason for that. SIXTH FORM. My life has yet again been taken over by school work, and seeing as it is my last year of A levels, I've been trying to put in the extra work as this year literally determines my future.

I really have been missing the blog and youtube world, and I really want to continue being a part of it. But I refuse to make promises I know I wont keep. I've decided that throughout the year I will continue blogging whenever I get the chance. But when it comes to youtube I think I'm going to have to take a break. Video making takes a lot more time, and although I enjoy it, quite frankly I don't have the time on my hands.

I do hope you all continue to read my blog. I should have some Autumn inspired outfits posted soon!

x



1 comment:

L said...

Keep it going! I can't wait till you get the your offers you want and fulfill your medical career! You go girl xx