Sunday 23 October 2011

Belgium no.1

Back from Belgium! It was such a good getaway from same old Britain, and it was surprisingly not as cold as i expected it to be! I took quite a few pictures during the small getaway, so your in for a treat. Ive decided to post the pictures in two separate posts because i didn't want to bombard you with a whole load of pictures! We traveled there and back by ferry and car. I'm going to have to say that a lot of the time was spent in the car but it was alright. I'm not the biggest fan of ferries either, but this time round i actually enjoyed it. I did feel a little see sick, but the views out the window were extraordinary. It was so beautiful. I didn't really take many pictures of the views though, because it was more of a thing that you had to see for yourself!
On route to France, I got a little bored so snapped some random pics. The night before we travelled, I actually painted my nails because I felt like a change from the same old bare nails which I have to have for school!! As you can see I did a leopard print design using Peach Melba by Barry M for the base, and a browny colour (which i don't know the name of) by No7 and liquid eye-liner for the spots. I think it turned out quite well, and they are still going strong. Its been four days now, and they have hardly any chips!
These last two pictures were taken on the way back to the England. I just thought I would put them on this post because they are more relevant. The trip back was amazing. We were sat right in front of the ship, so could see everything out of the front window. 

Stay Tuned for the next post :)

No comments: